Xantrex Freedom SW 815-3012 3000W New Generation Inverter Charger: PURE POWER. TRUE VALUE.
The NEW GENERATION Freedom SW series represents highly sophisticated and advanced inverter/ chargers available in 3000 W with 150 A charger and 2000 W with 100 A charger models. The second generation 2000 watt model has been completely redesigned to include many of the same great features found in its high power counterpart. A key feature enhancement is Generator Support Mode which enables the Freedom SW to supplement a generator (Compatible with most generator brands) when AC loads exceed the generators capacity. The new generation models also feature improved AC transfer/AC input detection time, providing the ability to transfer AC loads to batteries in less than 10 milliseconds when the incoming grid or generator power is lost. Connected loads are almost unable to feel the power transition due to this quick transfer time. Both models are approved to UL458 with marine supplement, CSA, ABYC and FCC, Class B requirements.
• Pure sine wave output to operate sensitive electronics
• Advanced configuration options for customized applications
• Built-in transfer switch automatically transfers between inverter power and incoming AC power
• Power factor corrected multi-stage charger for fast, efficient charging
• Temperature compensated charging for most climate conditions
• Series stacking enables the Freedom SW inverter/chargers to generate 120/240 V split phase output. AC source must be split phase, requires Stacking Cable (part# 808-9005)
• Parallel stacking enables the Freedom SW inverter/chargers to double the AC output in inverter mode
• Ignition lockout prevents unnecessary battery drain when used with On/Off Remote Panel sold separately
• Ability to charge batteries drained to extremely low voltage
• Conformal coated circuit boards for humid environments
• On/off remote control panel with 25’ cable included (Part# 808-9002)
• Compatible with the Xantrex Automatic Generator Start** (Part# 809-0915, Sold separately)
• Easy to install and easy to use
• Dual input / Dual output AC interface
• Field upgradeable firmware
• Approved to UL458 with marine supplement, CSA, ABYC and FCC, Class B requirements.
• Battery over-voltage and under-voltage protection
• Over-temperature and overload shutdown
• Short-circuit protection
• Full inverter output up to 40°C (104°F)
• Integrated, resettable AC breakers
• Designed for a variety of mobile applications such as commercial, emergency and recreational vehicles, marine vessels, construction and military equipment.
|Output power||Surge power||Output frequency||Transfer relay rating||Charge rate||AC input voltage||Battery voltage|
|3000 W||6000 W||60 Hz||2 legs at 30 A each||150 A DC||85 -140 VAC||12 VDC|
• Dimensions (H x W x L): 11.8 x 17.1 x 20.5”
• Weight: 77 lb