KOHLER® 48RCL Residential 48kW Emergency Backup Generators operate via natural gas or LPV and provide advanced voltage and frequency regulation, as well as ultra-low levels of harmonic distortion for excellent power quality while protecting your valuable electronics. KOHLER® generators offer worry-free emergency power to supply your home electrical needs for appliances, security systems, and more, for days and weeks.
*This is the base model. 1 PH, 240V, 200A LCB. Please call 866-888-6111 for other phase/volt options.
• Delivers exceptional voltage and frequency regulation along with ultra-low levels of harmonic distortion for optimal power quality, protecting even the most sophisticated electronics.
• Aluminum enclosure comes standard with the 48RCL.
• Delivers excellent voltage response and short-circuit capability using a rare-earth permanent magnet (PM)-excited alternator through the KOHLER Fast-Response(TM) X excitation system.
• Provides ultra-quiet, neighborhood-friendly performance.
• Is compatible with OnCue(R) Generator Management System 3.0, Load Control Module (LCM) and Programmable Interface Module (PIM).
• Provides fast, flexible installation with easy to wire terminal block and breaker and easy to connect fuel lines.
• Tested per IEEE std 115 and compliant with temperature rise standard of NEMA MG1 and UL2200.
• Includes vacuum-impregnated windings with fungus-resistant epoxy varnish for dependability and long life.
• Sustains short-circuit current of up to 300% of the rated current for up to 10 seconds.
• Sustains short-circuit current enabling downstream circuit breakers to trip without collapsing the alternator field.
• Includes powerful and reliable GM 5.0 L liquid-cooled engine.
• Works with natural gas or LP fuel and can be simply converted between the two in the field while maintaining emission certification.
• Features closed-loop fuel control for long-lasting, clean emissions.
• A standard five-year limited warranty covers all systems and components.
|48KW||200||Natural Gas or LPV||1800|
• Dimensions (L x W x H) In.: 90 x 33.5 x 45.1
• Weight: 1900 lbs.
• Sound: 58 dBA during weekly engine exercise. 61 dBA during normal operation at 7 meters