The Taylor Oil and gas generators can serve as prime power or continuous power generators.
Prime power generators can be defined as having an "unlimited run time", or essentially a generator that will be used as a primary power source. A prime power rated generator can supply power where there is no utility source.
Continuous power is similar to prime power but has a base load rating. It can supply power continuously to a constant load but does not have the ability to handle overload conditions or work as well with variable loads. The main difference between a prime and continuous rating is that prime power generators are set to have maximum power available at a variable load for an unlimited number of hours, and they generally include a 10% or so overload capability for short durations.
• Heavy-duty Industrial Gas Engine
• Brushless rotating field generator with class “H” insulation
• Analog Control Panel displaying AC voltage, AC frequency, Ammeter, Hour Meter and a toggle switch that switches generator from “Off” to “Manual” to “Auto” positions, and Battery Volt Meter
• Oil Pressure and Water Temperature Gauges
• High and Low Gas Pressure Inlets
• Heavy-duty Integral Vibration Isolators
• Exhaust Silencer
• Heavy-duty 12 Ga. Galvanneal Steel Weather-proof Enclosure
• Stainless Steel Hinges and hardware throughout
• Heavy-duty Steel Skid with 100% containment of all fluids
• Oil and coolant drain extensions piped into skid with ball valves
• Batteries, Rack and Cables
• Main Line Circuit Breaker - Rated 100%
• Taylortrak Monitoring
• Winterization Kit
• Engine RPM Control Module
• Block Heater
• Cam-Lok Distribution
• Paralleling up to 23 units via DGC2020HD Controller
• Battery Chargers
• HD Trailers - Gooseneck and Bumper Pulls
• 30A & 50A Twist-lock Receptacle
• 30 Amp RV Receptacle
• Buss-Bar distribution
• GFCI Receptacles
…and many more available.
KW RATING: 35
ENGINE MODEL: GM 4.3L
GENERATOR MODEL: Marathon 361PSL1601